Friday, October 31, 2014

More Progress...



Sofar, so good :) 


Am really enjoying watching it grow, and seeing all the colours come together, even the pink :)

Thank You for your lovely comments on my last post... and Adrienne, you are so right with your analogy regarding Pink and the 'bits of life we're not to keen on' ... you have to take the rough with the smooth, the ups with the downs, it's just the way life goes.

Sometimes there is more rough than smooth, but it's only getting through these patches, and reaching out for help, that we can truly appreciate how special the people in our lives are. 

This last few weeks has reawakened some connections, with old and much cherished friends... and I feel blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life :)

Head is still a shed though, but then, nothing new there :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

I'm so sorry you are having a crappy time, but I'm so happy that my pattern is helping to provide a teeny bit of comfort.

8:15 AM  
Blogger fibreclaireUK said...

I love the shawl, even the Pink bits. Hugs xxxx

Be gentle with yourself.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home