Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Where did he get that Hat??

A few years ago, 6 to be precise ... I spun some wonderful rovings into a very ..ahem.. bright 3 ply, and called it 'Ode to Vincent' 


I kept one skein, and made a 'Dulcie'

I sent the other skein to my friend Woolly, and she made a reverse stocking stitch Chullo with it called Noma, because really, when you are knitting with handpun, an uncomplicated pattern lets the yarn do the talking, and boy, did it talk!! The pattern originally appeared in the KCG journal 'Slipknot' in 2010 (... haha I LOVE that name. Bizarrely it conjours up, for me, images of  masked ladies knitting and crocheting to Corey Taylor's growls :P) and today, she's re-released the pattern to the world, in freebie form..... and who doesn't love a freebie? 
Here's Tom, giving it some attitude :P

 (Both photographs reproduced with the permission of their owner, Woolly Wormhead)

To find more photos, please visit Woolly's Blog :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home