Friday, December 07, 2012

Shop Update

Okay, as most of you know by my regular Tweeting/Facebooking, I am planning a rather large shop update :D

This update sees the launch of my new base yarn, semi~Precious Aran, I am so excited to be able to share this yarn with you... it will make a perfect Hat!!

There's also a lot of other pretty things in there too, and I am also going to be putting ALL my remaining NicsKnots stock and Skull stitch Markers on sale as well, so if you had an eye on a DPN roll or the last Skullies Project Bag, now is the time to get it!

Plus, I'll also be taking £1 off all the space-dyed sock yarn... *GRiNS*

This update will be the last one of 2012, and please remember the last date for me to get anything to you is:
Tuesday 18 December for Second Class and Recorded Signed For™
Thursday 20 December for First Class and Recorded Signed For™



And of course, should you  spend over £50 I will always send the package via recorded delivery

I am going to make it L I V E at CiderTime on Saturday 8th December, so around 8pm~ish ... I hope you can all make it!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Memo Box said...

Ooh I can't wait to see the Aran yarn.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home