Monday, February 20, 2012

North Lyme

Needed to work with a sample of 60% Silk~40% Cashmere, given to me by my yarn supplier.
So, of course... I made a hat :D
Here's my North Lyme ... I love it *with* all it's mistakes :D

The sample was lovely to work with (the drape on this hat is amazing) and to dye, but I won't be carrying it as a base, as it will push me too far into the 'luxury yarn' arena... pure silk is about as far as I go down that road :)
I'd have to retail it at over £25 a skein... and that's a little too rich for me at the moment.
I am sure there will be plenty of other UK Indies stocking it though, if you really feel the need for some *WiNKS*

2 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

What a shame you won't be carrying it. It looks gorgeous.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Moggle said...

Woah that is one gorgeous hat!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home