Saturday, January 14, 2012

fun... Fun... FUN :)

Woke up today, feeling decidedly in need of my rose-tinted Spectacles, but, the sun was shining and I was determined to pull myself up and make the day count.
I had a kilo of BooLace to dye up for Meadow Yarn and that was going to be pretty easy to do, as Anj and her lovely customer peeps like my colours... but what else was I going to do?
Devoid of ideas, I turned on my Twitter, and asked people what they'd like me to do today...
I got various requests, via Facebook mainly, as I have the two networks linked (I tweet and it automatically goes to my Babylonglegs Facebook page) ...
The wonderful Rachel Coopey 's request grabbed me the most though... she said 'Pomegranate' sock yarn...
This picture was my inspiration ....


I chose to dye it on semi-Precious, as I think the silk content will make the colours PoP when it is dry...
So, pictures to follow... it is currently half frozen on the washing line :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

oo that sounds exciting. Well done for getting yourself motivated. I'm sure all your customers help drive you into the dye shed, because we lurve your yarn so much we will harangue you until we get it!

5:26 PM  
Blogger MandaR said...

Oh wow.. cant wait to see the finished yarn x

6:59 PM  
Blogger Mirrigold said...

Oooh I'm guessing I'm going to absolutely love that colourway

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home