Thursday, January 26, 2012

Arkanoid

The February Knit-A-Long from WoollyWormhead is a brand new design, called ', 'Arkanoid' and it has been made with my semi~Precious :) *BEAMS PROUDLY*
I have 'North Lyme' on the needles at the moment, and it's looking great, and I am SO making 'Arkanoid' next :)
If you'd like to join in with the KAL, just pop yourself over to Woolly's Ravelry Group at the beginning of February, as I am sure there's a LOT of semi~Precious in various stashes out there!!

To coincide with the KAL, I will be offerring free UK P&P on all my shop stock of semi~Precious, and the SP custom dye too, for the first week of February... if you want to buy some to make the hat :-)
Just add AKANOID into the discount box at checkout, to claim your free P&P (will go Live on February 1st)
If there isn't a colour there you like, just pop me a message somewhere on the internet Facebook/Twitter/Ravelry... hahaha, and I'll dye you some up.
Happy Knitting, Lovely Peeps!

(All pictures reproduced by the very kind permission of their owner)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home