Thursday, July 07, 2011

Sunglasses Please!!

These beauties are what I have been working on this week...
Have done around 6 hours dyeing this week, still taking it slowly....and the change of approach is really working.
I dye what I want, when I want... and it's showing in the quality of the work... well, to my eyes anyway... *GRiNS*
So...I think that my MoJo has returned somewhat :)

All these beauties are now in the shop for PREVIEW only... and the update will go live tomorrow night at 8pm.

What's in my headspace is still plaguing me though...yesterday was a *BAAAAD* day... *sighs*
But, one bad day this week is better than 7 bad days.....so I am thankful for that.
That's me looking on the bright side, by the way...


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

These colours are so amazing. You ate being naughty and tempting me now I've knit up my last semi-precious - which they way everyone covets!

Hope you feel better bit by bit, day by day.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

How gorgeous would they be all together in a big squooshy blanket!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home