Saturday, November 13, 2010

Buttonette


This is WoollyWormhead's latest design, Buttonette, which I test knitted....yes, I had time to test knit!!! As soon as I saw it I knew I HAD to make it, it's just the right shape of hat for me.....like Urbanista only a completely different construction...
I made two of them, the first one in some Posh Yarn Martha DK... that one has now gone off to a new home, as a good friend of mine needs a happy Hat at the moment :)
This one is made with my own handspun, "Rambos Whirled" and the seed stitch brim just picks out all the colours of the handspun and gives just the most stunning depth of colour....
My new favourite Hat, for sure....

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger suse-the-slow-knitta said...

fab, the buttons are wonderful too

3:18 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Gorgeous wool and hat.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

That is one cool hat - love the buttons and it looks fantastic in your handspun

4:28 PM  
Blogger Simmo said...

Great Hat! :) But now I might need to buy ANOTHER one :D x

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home