Friday, November 19, 2010

And the winner is........

Thankyou to everyone who left me a message... it was wonderful to read why you all come here to my little Blogging corner of the internet!!
It's also reminded me (as if I NEED reminding) that there's not been a lot of spinnerly content lately...but that's another story, for another day ;)

Who said child labour was wrong?

Delving deep into one of my many wonderful WoollyWormhead hats!! Can you tell which one it is though ;)

ooOOOGE Congratulations, Jen :)


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger suse-the-slow-knitta said...

congrats to Jen!
( your son is very cute, he's going to have lots of admirers when he's a young man!)

11:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Thank You So Much!!! You really made my day and it was such a nice parcel to come home to. I'm off to take posts and post my thanks in the Ravelry Group as well.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home