Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rambo's Whirled :)

The Ingredients: Merino from Into the Whirled and Rambouillet from JulieSpins

One Bobbin down.....sheesh this took forever!!! Well, that was until I found out I could spin properly on my Matchless.....hahaha.....



This yarn is IMMENSE!!!
There's 225 g and 500yds/462m (approx) over 2 skeins...and the colours are just amazing.
The ingredients were of the highest quality...little or no spinners waste from either set of hand dyed rovings. I can't rate Cris or Julie highly enough...*grin*
Anyway, it took me ages to get going with it, but once I finally realised that trying to spin on a Matchless like I was spinning on a Louet S10 was totally the wrong way to go....I motored through it :)
It is reallyReallyREALLY bouncy too, because of the Rambouillet.....so it will knit up beautifully :)
I think it's safe to say things have totally clicked now with my new wheel.....

HuRRaH HuRRaH HuRRaH

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger knottygnome said...

i love the colors! gorgeous!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Spectacular!

10:48 PM  
Blogger 1funkyknitwit said...

Absolutely gorgeous colour :D

9:07 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

That's gorgeous!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home