Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nella



I was gifted some BFL Chunky at WonderWool this year, so I dyed it up (yop pic) and made it into a cropped cardigan :)
The pattern is Nella by Katie Rose Pryal, and it was a lovely, easy and very fast knit.
I made a few modifications, like starting with a provisional/crochet cast on (to save picking up 100s of stitches) and I also missed off the icord edging, as I am not too fond of making it ;) It closes just as well with a shawl pin anyway.
It fits perfectly, and I am really pleased with it.....!!!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger KRGP said...

Wow! And I'm totally taking your comments into consideration when I revise the pattern, too. It is probably time for an overhaul...nice knitting. Wish I could be in London in 2 weeks, too. Maybe some other year.

3:53 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Beautiful! :~)

7:45 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Lovely :D

8:39 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Looks fabulous!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh wow I love it! it's fantastic! the colours are amazing well done you!
xxx

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home