Tuesday, July 27, 2010

KnitNation Collaboration!!!



To celebrate the fact that KnitNation is happenin' in London, and also that we are sharing a stand (squees), NicsKnots and I have teamed up again, to give you "Vampire on the Bus"...... a project bag with a fantastic London Bus print, and a skein of High Twist 2ply British Merino sock yarn, space~dyed with long~ish repeats in my "Vampiric BloodLust" colourway... the resulting socks will be a great momento of your visit to London... :D
There are only 6 sets available.......first come, first bitten ;)


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Knittingmummy said...

That is really beautiful I so wish I was going.xx

5:44 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Really makes me wish I was going to London!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I so want one of those. Bet there aren't any left by Saturday. :-(

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home