Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Woolfest, 2010

Drunk

Drunker

Drunkest

That's my Louie with his newest playmate, Daniela... awwh it was so good to see him again!!!

A gratuitous shot of some other funny looking animals...well you can't have a blog post about Woolfest without some furry animal shots, eh?? These are Alpacas...and I'd love to know what they think they look like!!

So, that sums up my 2010 Woolfest...good mates who made me laugh so much I was constantly trying not to pee myself...lots and lots of beer, in fact I think it was my most drunken Woolfest :) Might have had something to do with the fact the campsite we stayed at had a pub attatched to it....WooHoo !!!
The Norty Nannas and the Drunken Mums will be back to take it all on again next year...well, that's if they let us go back ;)
A year is long enough for them to get over it, right?


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

All over in a flash! Great photos - which ones were the funny looking animals again?

10:29 PM  
Blogger Husbeast said...

That's one hell of a growth those hedgehogs have got coming out of their butts.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home