Thursday, May 13, 2010

Semi~Precious



I am introducing a luxurious new base yarn to the Babylonglegs range. "Semi~Precious" is its name, and its 50% Silk~50% SW Merino, Sock yarn weight...but it is waaAAAY too nice to be hidden inside shoes!!!
In fact, if I find out you are buying it to make socks, I shall not let you have it ;)
*cackles*
I envisage that many shawls and lacy things will be made from it, because you won't EVER want to stop touching it, it is so silky and soft, and the sheen on it is stunning :D
Shown here in the "Midnight" colourway... and it's mine ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Madame Mouton said...

Yummie

2:50 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

ooo gorgeous. Oh dear, another yarn to add to the temptation that is BabyLongLegs shop.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Carol Feller said...

Don't take any notice of my drooling in the corner...

3:40 PM  
Blogger Alittlebitsheepish said...

My preccccioussssss.

(Someone had to do it)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Moggle said...

Gorgeous! I bought a sample skein of the same base at Wonderwool and I dyed it dark blue too.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home