Friday, May 14, 2010

Baggage :)

Before and after, with measurements in inches, to show how much it felted by...quite alot in depth but not quite so much in width...it took three goes in the machine (with a pair of jeans) on the 30 minute cycle to get it as dense as I wanted it.


The fabric that has been produced is wonderfully dense and textural :)

Here's what I've been working on recently...... *grins*
It takes 400g of Falkland chunky aran, the main body takes 300g and the strap takes 100g.....
Going to be writing up the pattern, and then offering it alongside the hand~dyed yarn as a kit.....
All I have to do now is get some merino prefelt and make myself a skull to sew onto it..... *winks*

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OOOO! I loves! Kits sound interesting too :-)

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home