Thursday, April 22, 2010

WonderWool Wales

This weekend, I shall be at WonderWool Wales
I have never been before, and I am really looking forward to it. I am not exhibiting there, it is purely a visit for pleasure, well, there is a little business involved...but, there always is when you are part of the Woolly World!!!
So, if you see someone with red hair wandering about, looking like me......probably wearing a shirt with a skull and crossbones on the back, or maybe even my ElseWhere if it's cold (yeah, there's me, working the jacket!)

....and depending on the weather, a WoollyWormhead hat...please grab me (well maybe not literally hehe) and say hello.....
I am quite sociable when I want to be ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Have fun, I've never been and am really busy with Guild stuff this weekend!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Enjoy! Wish I was going, but it's a bit far for me.
See you at Woolfest, though!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Have a wonderful time in Wales! And take lots of pics...

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home