Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Open Studio Weekend !!!

This weekend, Saturday 10th April and Sunday 11th April, I am having an Open Studio Mahooosive yarn sale. I have spent most of today getting it all arranged.....now all that is left is the cleaning ;)

This is the main table
Bargain box is full to brimming!!!
Lots of fibres
And lots of packs of aran which will be discounted!!!

Also, I shall be holding a "who has travelled the furthest" competition....winners to be announced once the studio is closed :D

So, what are you waiting for??
Empty your piggy banks and get yourself on down to Leicester!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Wow - really wish I was coming along, but can't really get out of Bea's Christening (wonder if anyone will notice if I sneak out of the church and RUN).
Have a great time - the studio's looking great - congratulations on getting so far, and onwards and upwards!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

ooh sounds like fun. Would love to come, but I think I'm meant to be wedding planning!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Noneofyourbusiness. said...

I'd love to come- if I could afford a plane ticket! Are you going to be putting any of the fibers on sale up in your shop? I could probably pick some up then...

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home