Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Decisions...Decisions.....

The time has come for me to make another garment...this lot of lovely yarn is Chunky BFL, gifted to me by Mr Wool at the weekend....there's 800g of it.
But I can't decide on what to do......
I had thought I would make another "Elsewhere" but just make it as a waistcoat, but I am also really tempted by the "February Lady Sweater" but make it into a really long waistcoat(ie. just keep knitting till I run out of yarn) as I have two awesome wooden buttons that will be perfect for it.....and I also reckon it'll be easier to modify than Elsewhere....
**sighs**
Decisions..Decisions...Decisions.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

February Lady Sweater would look amazing in that yarn :-)

5:04 PM  
Blogger sparkleduck said...

The Elsewhere you had at Wonderwool looked really good, but pretty similar to those colours (or maybe my memory is fixed om greens... if I ask you to do some special green, will I be freed?)
I'm never sure about the FLS - it suits some people and it's difficult to tell which people until you see it.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Alittlebitsheepish said...

You could give it to me! :D
It is gorgeous

10:36 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Aw, nice patterns, they'd both look great. But how about an FLS as a change?

1:19 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

I started a FLS and stopped so do the fls and it might inspire me to get mine done ;)

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home