Monday, October 19, 2009

BluGrass



This colourway has been bouncing around in my head for a while now, I just needed to focus myself and get it down on yarn.... :)
I achieved the most striking blue last week, when I dyed a colourway called "Black Rainbow", so it was my aim to reproduce this blue, and put it with an acidic green and a jade/teal green....with big colour overlaps to see what happened.
So I tried it out last night, after a brilliant family weekend, and this is what happened. I am so pleased with it, it's exactly how I saw it in my head.
It's gonna be all listed in the shop later on tonight :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

How do you know what my favourite colours are and tempt me with such yarny goodness.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Elly said...

It's GORGEOUS! Let me know if you ever do it in fibre form!

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home