Monday, September 14, 2009

IKnit haul :)

So, this weekend saw me at the IKnit Weekender in London, helping Jeni of Fyberspates on her stand. It was awesome, I spent quality time with some good friends, met lots of people, and did what I love to do best...ENABLE!!!
I did manage a few purchases of my own, even though it was a very busy and extremely tiring couple of days ;)
This is some gorgeous Merino sock yarn from Jeni, "Peacock" is the colourway.......the colours are so deep and rich, I really couldn't resist it!

A Crazy Zauberball, from Bev at Knitting4Fun... I have wanted one of these for aaaaaaages, but wanted to see it in the "Flesh" first.....as you do!

And this button is from Toft Alpaca, it is 12cm wide!!! I felt so inspired to make myself a bag after I initially saw it, I went back and bought one....... :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Glad you had a fun weekend! That yarn is a lovely colour. I am always tempted by that button to make a great bag with with.
xx

9:02 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Good to see you there! I love your haul - I meant to go back for a Toft button!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home