Friday, July 10, 2009

A Very Fine Friend :)

Today I was completely blown away......
I got a parcel in the post, that I wasn't expecting....and I opened it in puzzlement.
But when I opened it, I just burst into tears......didn't stop crying for quite a while actually...including during a phone conversation to the Husbeast!!!
Claire went to see Thunder on Wednesday night, and got me a tour tee~shirt and signed CD of the ACTUAL gig..... OMG!!! She also included a signed backstage/meet and greet pass in the package.....
This is the very last tour that they are ever doing.....so it was a super special thing that she did for me, especially sharing some of her precious time with them after the gig, telling them about mine and Husbeast's experience seeing them at Dowload.
Thankyou Claire..thankyou so much..........!!!
I am still quite stunned... and this tee~shirt and CD will be treasured.....


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome!!!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

how special, but it;s a special world we live in with lovely people in it and you are special too, blub blub
xxx

8:28 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

Aww. What a lovely friend :D

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home