Monday, June 08, 2009

What a brilliant Ravelry Day :)

My lovely friend Livvy has lots of other pics of the stand, if you want to have a more detailed look, but this is it in all its glory!
It rained all day, only stopping when it was all done and dusted......but it didn't put anyone off!!! The day was a complete whirlwind of various delightful knitting and spinning peeps coming to have a squish and fill their bags with fluffy stuff, all the stall holders were so busy :D
I had such a fantastic day, met so many people I can't even begin to remember all of them, but you know who you are ;)
Thankyou to everyone who couldn't resist a purchase or two, and a very special amount of thanks to my bestest friends for being right there by my side.
I couldn't have done it without you .........muuahhh!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Skein Queen said...

It was such a good day - great meeting you, and look forward to spinning up my merino/silk. Your stand looked fab!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow, all those beautiful colours :-o

6:44 PM  
Blogger Noodles said...

I wish I could have got to get some more of your lovely handspun after winning my first lot! Maybe next time!

I am soo chuffed that it went well for you too xx

8:44 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

It all sounds SO COOL!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I bought some very yummy yarn from your lovely stall :D It was a great day and quite overwhelming for me as it was the first time in a long time that I have managed to go anywhere so busy. I loved everything on your stall and could've easily come away with a lot more! (if the hubby hadn't have been there ;))

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home