Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tequila Sunrise




Have wanted to do a "Tequila Sunrise" colourway for ages, so I googled it (as you do!) and found the most inspiring picture of a rose, pictured top....

I got some new dyes this week, especially to try it, as I couldn't get the shades I wanted with what I had here....

So I had a play, and it has appeared on Organic merino first, so I could work out if I got my colours right, and then the other two are BFL aran and merino sock......
I am really pleased with it.....
All three will be featured in my Folksy Shop restock tomorrow night, along with about 30+ other items :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ooo that is beautiful :-)

2:09 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

The bottom one is my favourite!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scrummy!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Lovely! Really uplifting spring-like colours too :)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooooh it's gorgeous! I love it.

*wants but can't have as I'm on a yarn diet*

10:55 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

heading off to folksy ...now!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home