Sunday, January 18, 2009

Somethin' about green and me

Decided I don't like having cold feet.....3 pairs of socks just isn't enough at the moment, my feet are always cold :( So, I am knitting myself some FuzzyFeet which are basically just huge socks!!! Have lots of oddments of Organic merino left over from knitting woollies...went through my faves and split them into two equal parts so the socks would match (anal, moi?) Have really got a thing about green at the moment too.......hmm.....

I am resisting the temptation to felt the first one, but MUST be good and wait till I've completed the second one!

Shouldn't take more than another night..... ***bounces***

..:o~ Note to self ~o::.

Remember this pattern for knitted gifts in the future, as its quick and easy :D

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

ooh I love these socks! The fuzzy eet look great in the link! I look forward to seeing yours! I have seen other felted slippers that are far more complex and use lots more lambs pride, so these are really good! I have yet to make a pair, but might have to!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Katidids said...

Can't wait to see them completed. Great use of scraps!

2:09 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Look forward to seeing them felted!
As they are a quick knit I bet they would sell well too, especially in kids sizes!

12:10 PM  
Blogger lottie said...

i need some too hun ;0). I keep meaning to make some up using some fluffy stuff as i've no blasted winter slippers and really should use up yarn.

they look fantastic sweetie!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home