Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The best day, EVAH :)

Today has been a good day. I was awoken by my boys brandishing chocolate cake and balloons and handfuls of cards.....it was just magical :-)
Not just because I got presents and nice things (although presents and nice things are always good!) , but because my husband, and my friends, made me feel like the most special person in the world.
So, to my friends, thankyou, from the bottom of my heart.....I hope I can maybe return the feeling soon......
And to my wonderful man...who I have been with now for longer than I have not , thankyou for making my 37th birthday the best one for a long time....

4 Comments:

Blogger Elly said...

Happy Birthday!

12:26 AM  
Blogger Adee aka kiwigirl42 said...

Happy Birthday! glad you had a wonderful day xx

8:45 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

awww, happy birthday!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

happy belated birthday:)

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home