Friday, December 12, 2008

She's here!!!!



Say hello to Lola...the newest spinnerly addition to the Longlegs household!! She's a Louet Julia and she's wonderful!!! She's the big sister of my travelling wheel, Lily, and their parts are interchangeable...so I have 10 bobbins...hehehe
I immediately, well not quite immediately as I had to finish my workload for today, put her together, and put Lily's flyer and last bobbin of my Mum's sock yarn on her, and started spinning :) Because she's taller (and bigger) than Lily, my spinning position is a bit better, and so I don't have as much shoulder pain :D
On a sadder note, I say goodbye to my lovely Louie tomorrow. He's going to live with someone who I've know online for quite a few years now, so I am happy he'll be loved and looked by a new family of four :D

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Miffy said...

Welcome Lola, can't wait to see what you produce on her.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Clair Coult said...

Wow, that is beautiful! I hope you have many a happy hour spinning on her.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

She looks fabulous.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home