Monday, December 29, 2008

Knitterly content :)




Finally got around to knitting up my "Ode to Vincent" 3 ply handspun. Woollywormhead has used her half of the yarn, and said it looked lovely in reverse stocking stitch/garter stitch, so I followed her lead and knit one of her hats, Dulcie, from her book "Going Straight" :)
Its a really good fit, and has a wonderful drape!!! I started another straight away, for a neighbours daugher, and I'm just grafting it together now.....well not right now but its nearly finished anyway :)
Have been missing my wheel a lot since we've been so busy, so I am dedicating tonight to a new spinning project :)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

That ode to vincent looks fab knitted up!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

That looks ace! And spookily we seem to have dyed our hair the very same colour!
Merry belated Christmas xx

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home