Friday, August 29, 2008

Just in case I was feeling sad..........

I got the most amazing surprise in the post today, from a fellow spinner in the UKSpinners swap!!! I have spent the last 2 hours in awe of her kindness.......

At this point I was trying to pick my jaw up off the floor.......it was so beautifully packaged, and it was also like the magic porridge pot, the more I opened the more there was!!!!!

This is all of it, unwrapped........*****squeees*****

This is BFL, plied with gold thread, which gives a boucle effect, and it is gorgeous...!!!

These two pics are of the 2ply BFL yarn she spun especially for me, and its yummy, like sweeties, and smells divine :)


And here we have some fibre, top left is flax, top right is egyptian cotton (oooooh) and bottom is undyed silk hankies :) I cannot wait to start on the cotton!

Heres two lots of dyed fibre, a braid from Spindlefrog on etsy, and some merino from Shunklies, also on etsy...... :)

And finally.......all the little extras!!!

Hardly little either.....A Noro book, with a pattern in that I'd been looking at on Ravelry, what a jolly good stalker my spoiler is!! Theres also beautiful ceramic buttons, some beads, personalised pencils (yay!!!), and beautiful pen and some gel pens and a notebook!!!!

I must have been a very good girl........what do you reckon?

8 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Ooh wow!! That has to cheer you up!! Lucky girl, indeed ;)
xxx

3:29 PM  
Blogger Debs said...

Wow!! What an amazing package, such beautiful fluff!! Enjoy! That would cheer anyone up. ;o)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Clair Coult said...

WOW! What a fab swap gift!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

Oh that is a wonderful package but then you do deserve it too xx

5:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Epic!!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Knittingmummy said...

What a lovely package. You lucky girl.:-).
x

8:52 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Oh my! what a stunning package. You are lucky. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it all.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh wow, what a gorgeous parcel!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home