Sunday, August 10, 2008

Busy weekend......

Lottie and Miffy came over yesterday, as did a lovely lady from Ravelry called Nikki :), and we did some dyeing, it was great fun!!! They came up with some lovely colours, and went away with bags of hand-dyed fluff :) I was totally inspired by something Miffy came up with and put my own "spin" on it today, calling it "Fruit Salad"


I also dyed some corrie roving up too, "Rainbow Brite"

I had a lot of time to myself this weekend to do dyeing, as the football season has started again..... hehehe

3 Comments:

Blogger Artis-Anne said...

Sounds like you all had a great day :) and some great colours too es[ecially 'Fruit Salad '

9:23 AM  
Blogger Debs said...

I am glad you had a great time! We should all have days like that! :o) Can I come over? LOL I loved the 'Rainbow Brite' and the 'Fruit Salad' was also lovely!!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Fruit Salad is gorgeous!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home