Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blimey...I need a holiday :)

Today was my last dyeing day till the kids go back to school......I dyed up 200g of "Sophie" on merino/alpaca DK, and 200g of"Rainbow thru the Clouds" on the same yarn :) But as I was using up the last of my dyes on a skein of organic merino aran, I discovered a new colourway!!!


My hubby walked past it, and named it "Ragdoll"...and I think it fits :)
Took the boys out to the park this afternoon, as the weather was glorious...until about 4.30 when we had a monsoon!!!
Was quite cross really, as I'd put 4 days worth of washing out on my incredibly long washing line....now its all wet.....

Hmphhhh.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Miffy said...

That is gorgeous, Now what could I make in that colourway? :)

10:06 PM  
Blogger Katidids said...

Oh, I love "ragdoll", You are next on my list! Then gallery looks fantastic, I love seeing how they knit up!

5:04 AM  
Blogger Myrthestiek said...

To beautiful for words. Gorgeous.

3:53 PM  
Blogger dottyspots said...

Ooooooh, I like that - what a lucky accident!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Debs said...

It is beautiful! *sigh*

3:25 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oooh I love that one too!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home