Saturday, May 24, 2008

Meme

I've been tagged by Daisy :)

Rules:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. Ten years ago

Getting pregnant with Daniel :) Both of my sons are World cup babies...

2. Five things on today's "to do" list (in no particular order)

Washing, gardening, knitting, recovering from a hangover, generally just monging about....

3. Snacks I enjoy

Crisps, chocolate, anti-pasti, cheese......and more chocolate :)

4. Things I would do if I was a millionaire

I'd have my own studio, kitted out with the best equipment, and I'd move down to Cornwall and live by the sea....I'd help all my friends and family out with any debt they have,

5. Places I have lived

Barrow-in-Furness
St. Bees
Leicester


Okay, I'm gonna tag:

MiffyRabbit
Lottie
Anne-Marie
Myrthestiek
Viknits

5 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Done.

Also, my yarnyard stuff came *drool*

11:28 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Thanks!! It's been fun discovering what people were up to 10 years ago! ;-)

9:42 AM  
Blogger lottie said...

oh me thinks i'll have to dig into my naff memory for this one lol

2:34 PM  
Blogger Miffy said...

All done :)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Myrthestiek said...

Thanks!! Soon I will publish my own.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home