Monday, April 28, 2008

It's Monday...AGAIN!!!

How did that happen??? I can't believe how time is flying at the moment, it's quite scary.
Had a poorly DH at home for the most of last week, but I have managed to get quite a bit of work done. I spun up some Corriedale and BFL into an aran-ish weight.....and then over dyed it....
"Rainbow through the Clouds"

"Bluebell"

I am really happy with how it turned out. The different base colours of the yarn means the dyes are taken up differently, its a really interesting effect :)

I shall definitely be spinning more!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Liss said...

*drool* bluebell is just soooo pretty!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love that bluebell yarn, it's gorgeous :)

11:10 PM  
Blogger Clair Coult said...

I am liking bluebell very much :-)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home