Sunday, March 09, 2008

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!

Awwwh...you guys are brilliant.....

13 comments on my "Poorly Me :( " posting.......thankyou for all your best wishes.....it means a lot.

I didn't chill out, until I really HAD to....it was one of those stinkeroonies that goes away for a day, then comes back twice as bad......just about feeling human now.....!!!! Still got a hacking cough....and yes Bigbird...if I wasn't a partaker of the evil weed it might have already been and gone by now...but hey ho..... *winks*


Am blogging to let you all know I am still here.....and that the dreaded lurgy cannot claim me any longer!!!!


Also wanted to share some fantastic pictures my wonderful photographically talented husband took the other night.......they took my breath away when he downloaded them off our didge.....





7 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Ooh menacing skies!! They are fab pics. Well done Mr Babylonglegs ;)
I'm glad you're feeling better, don't go and overdo it now though!!
Nic xxx

9:25 AM  
Blogger Miffy said...

Glad you are still with us.

That sky was amazing, great pics!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Mary-Lou said...

whoa ... that's what I call a sunset ... fab colours! Glad you're feeling better!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Liss said...

Ohhh beautiful sky!!!

And i second don't go over-doing it, as you could make your cough worse - I also need to follow my own advice ;)

5:43 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Glad you are feeling better hun :) and yes don't over do it!

I get the feeling I'll be seeing those sunset colours reproduced in some way;)

12:29 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

What a stunning sky.

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing pics, well done Phil, these digi cams certainly are powerful tools xxx

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home