Friday, February 08, 2008

Busy Mamalonglegs!!!!

On the knitting front, I've had two custom knits since I last posted here.....
Both in the Large size, above is "Phoenix", knit with hand-dyed 50% Alpaca-50% Merino, and below is "Rainbow for Gabriel", knit with hand-dyed Organic Merino Aran.....


And........finally, I have put some hand-dyed wool and hand-spun wool in my
Etsy Shop!!! I've had the shop for ages, but I've just not got around to putting anything in it....

I've been busy on the spinning front too....the lovely Lizet has asked me to spin her up some natural coloured yarn, a single of Corriedale and a single of Bluefaced Leicester. She's going to dye it to knit something yummy for her little girl :) 400g down...only 200 to go!!!

Been fighting the hole dwelling monster alot this week...but I think I am winning....mostly. Experimenting with colourways has really given me inspiration though, I've come up with a couple of definite ones for the future, ones I have called "Enchanted Forest"

and "Toffee Apple"






5 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

beautiful as always:) You always inspire with your colours thank you:)

7:55 PM  
Blogger Myrthestiek said...

Very pretty pants; and gorgeous yarn you dyed.
Love the "Enchanted Forest". I'm specializing in 'boys' colors now, after two girls we are expecting a boy now :o). Hugs Tessa

8:04 PM  
Blogger Miffy said...

(((HUGS))) sweetie. Hope you can kick that monster out now. Your new colours are beautiful. Oh i wish I was a faster knitter!

See you soon.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Love the colours of those longies, the pockets ar so cute!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

I love the last colour. My yarn would look good in that colour too!
I hope you are feeling happier this week, at least the weather is nicer and you can get all of your yarn dry. I have had a crappy week and I just don't *get* it. I never used to feel like this but urgh! It makes me so mad that I feel like it too.
Good luck with Etsy! I'm sure you will do really well. Everyone will be queuing up for mamalonglegs yarn soon ;)
Nic xxx

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home