Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lucky, Lucky Me :)

Just got a parcel, my blogversary prize..... from the lovely Lizet

I am just so stunned!!!

She sent a knitting project bag, in a beautiful batik fabric (now you can't have too many knitting project bags) an entrelac washcloth, two 50g balls of Noro Silk Garden...ooohhh, and some undyed BFL fibre!!!

AND also, she sent two bars of chocolatey goodness (yum yum), a jar of my favourite-est coffee AND a vanilla scented candle (which I have lit straight away...he he he)
Theres also two little gifts in there for my boys.....so I shall blog those tonight after school.....

THANKYOU so much, Lizet....!!!!!!!!!




5 Comments:

Blogger Myrthestiek said...

It's always a BIG pleasure to receive a package from Lizet; she's great!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Viknits said...

Oooh scrummy stuff!

11:41 AM  
Blogger lottie said...

lovely my lovely!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

WoW!!! love the bag and the noro well i love noro:)The dishcloth is really kewl;) Darcy

1:02 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

You are very welcome. It was fun to put this parcel together. I agree with you on the knitting bags, I've quite a lot myself now and even want more an more :-)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home