Thursday, December 20, 2007

WoollyWormhead's book "Going Straight" is ready......

My copy is already bought and paid for.....oh goodness me, HOW excited am I???
Woolly's hats are so innovative, and easy to knit, even for a novice knitter....the book contains 24 modern designs for straight needles, using short rows and grafting for a professional, fitted finish. All patterns are sized for 3 different head sizes. Full colour tutorials for techniques included, of which 8 are for Kitchener Stitch....
I am already stalking my postman......watch this space for the first one I have in mind, "Rainbow Warrior".....its a pixie chullo....and I have got my own handspun yarn ready and waiting..... *does a madly happy dance*

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

ooooh how exciting!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home