Monday, December 03, 2007

An update on Sarah's world

Things are calming down in some respects, we've pretty much settled into the new house...still in box chaos, but its not as bad as it was. We've acclimatised to all the noises the house makes, and it smells like my house now too *grins*

In other ways, life is just mad......so much to do with the run up to Christmas, and lots of other stuff going on with friends too.

Some days I am not entirely sure if I can cope.....other days I feel like I can...

Luckily for me, I have a few good friends who are a constant support to me, and I also have a wonderfully understanding and supportive husband...

On a lighter note, we've inherited a jacuzzi bath at this house, and the children LOVE it.....

The following picture is a stark warning to anyone who thinks giving an 8 year old full responsibility of the bubble bath whilst in a jacuzzi is a GOOD idea.... *chortle*


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope there's more ups than downs soon :)

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home