Monday, December 31, 2007

My boys....and my beloved Grandpa


We've been up to Cumbria to visit my family, and have the most wonderful memories of a visit with my Grandpa (we don't go up very often, once or twice a year at most)....my boys were fantastic with him, and made me completely proud :)
He's 89, very hard of hearing, and quite fragile physically.....still sharp as a pin in his mind though ;)
Joel, my youngest, seemed to know when to speak loudly, and they interacted perfectly, theres a real special relationship there....just before this photo was taken, Joel had planted a big kiss on his head.....you can just see the happiness on my Grandpa's face....


....such respect was shown to this lovely old lad.....from two little lads.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, Your Christmas photos are lovely, a great reminder of what is important at this time. (not the flimsy pressies!)
After having quite a stressful time myself it was nice to see family values show through on your blog.
I hope 2008 and brings you all you wish for.
XXXXXX

6:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely :)

Happy new year by the way. Hope 2008 is both exciting and fulfilling for you.

xxx

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home