Saturday, December 22, 2007

How exciting....I am a winner!!!

Fellow blogger and uber talented woolly knitter, Lizet, ran a little competition to celebrate her 100th weblog post....and I won!!!

It is a little spooky, because if you remember, I ran a competition in November to celebrate my weblogs 2nd Birthday, and Lizet was my winner....


*Has visions of our children secretly conspiring to make their Mummy a winner*

Thankyou Lizet.....and thankyou to Dory too....

*blows kisses in the direction of the NW of England"

3 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

I thought it was wicked too, LOL! Conspirancy of our children... must be it! I will pm you soon ;).

11:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hehehe :)

Yes I am definitely up for a dyeing and spinning session :)

Am spying on that wheel on eBay as I type :)

5:47 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

congratulations

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home