Monday, December 17, 2007

Busy Weekend :)

Some hand dyed Handspun, 50% BFL - 50% Corriedale, about 170g, and 80 yds...I've called it "Saturday Night", as thats when I did it, trying to escape from the X Factor Final... he he he


And this is some sock wool, the first I have ever done actually.....for VikingKnits as part of a swap :) I now have even more mucho respect for all you sock yarn dyers out there, MUCHO...reskeining this took AGES.... ;)




The Leicester contingent of Ravelry had a meet up on Sunday...in a coffee bar in the city. There were 4 of us, MiffyRabbit, Yoshimi and InteriorLulu A very pleasant time was had, and we created quite a stir.....he he he
On the home front, we put our Christmas decorations up last night....so am feeling marginally more Christmassy....
Kids break up from school on Wednesday....woohoo!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Viknits said...

Wowie, they are both beautiful! I'm so lucky :D I feel I should send you some more stuff ;)
You are SO busy! I love seeing all the stuff you're spinning and dyeing and that :D

11:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I adore your yarns, they come out so well!

I hope I will be able to spin so well in the future :)

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home