Saturday, November 03, 2007

Paying it forward......

I have joined Riggwelter in this, as I love to make things for people, and also like to recieve a little something too :)

It's based of the concept of the movie "Pay it Forward" where acts or deeds of kindness are done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, with hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness are passed on.

Here's how it works. I will make and send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I do not know what that gift will be yet, and it won't be sent this month, probably not next month, but it will be sent (within 6 months) and that's a promise!

What YOU have to do in return, then, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. You need to add the button, and recruit 3 people to PIF, and then you'll recieve your gift from me :)

My gifts will probably be knitted... and I will do my very best to pick something that the recipients would like.

So - the first three people to comment and say that they would like to PIF, will be my recipients :-)

9 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Oh, what a lovely idea. I would love to join. But I'm from the Netherlands, would that be a problem? If so, I'll think of my own Dutch pay-it-forward-action (must think of a proper Dutch name in that case ;o)

Best wishes,
Judith

8:58 AM  
Blogger Heleanna said...

Yes, that's really a lovely idea. I would like to juin, but I don't have a blog...is that necessary?

Regards
Heleanna

6:54 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Ooooh ok,sounds like a good idea. I'm in ;)
Nicxx

8:03 PM  
Blogger lottie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:42 PM  
Blogger lottie said...

I'm in

9:44 PM  
Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

Woohoo.....so I have my Three :)
I will link to you in my sidebar...now all you have to do it recruit another 3 each to get your gifts :)

Happy PIFFING
LOLOLOLOL
Love
Sarah xXx

10:38 PM  
Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

Heleanna......
I am sorry but you do have to be a blogger to partake in PIF.....
Sorry :(

Love
Sarah xXx

10:51 PM  
Blogger Heleanna said...

That's fine:0) Happy PIF !

2:39 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Duh! Too late! I missed the one at Riggwelter either, LOL! I like the concept of PIF . I should try one of the Three. :)

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home