Friday, July 20, 2007

A new colourway





Sorry the photo of the garment is so dull, I took one photo and then the batteries on my didge ran out...and I have no more, despite emptying every toy/appliance of batteries..... hehehe
The shorts are a medium, and the wool is my first trip out with some organically farmed Merino aran I bought at Woolfest *grin* Needless to say I WILL be ordering more!!! The dyes are new colours too.....*fingers crossed* when i lanolise the shorts tonight it doesn't run!!!
The rest of this dyelot has just gone onto my Bespoke order page on the website too...

1 Comments:

Blogger Yoshimi said...

I Love it, especially as i know how yummy that wool is, perhaps I could get some adult woolly trousers for Christmas...Waddayathink?

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home