Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...... *sings*


Yoshimi and I are going to Woolfest!!!!!

We're travelling up there tomorrow night, and camping.......not sure about how the weather will behave, but I am packing my wellies!!!! Oooooh.......a weekend of woolly goodness.....spending spree extraordinaire!!!


Shopping List:


Undyed Aran (merino or BFL will be good)

Acid dyes

Citric acid powder

Ashford dyes

.........and a little yarn frivolity for me *grin* Maybe some sock yarn.....


This is what I have worked on this week ........there is also a lot more I havn't blogged, as I am saving it for my shop....the last time I blogged shop items they got bought!!!! So will blog them all when they are listed. Plus, theres going to be a little collaborative competition starting on my website soon..... so watch this space!!!!


This is a custom order...... Large Shorts with a Burgundy/ribena coloured trim.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

Me too:) look forward to meeting you at last

6:01 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Woo!! Have fun! I'll let you know if I manage to escape for the Saturday....
xx

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home