Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Result........!!!!

A couple of weeks ago, just after my monthly Tesco shop had been delivered, my 18 month old Fridge Freezer decided it wasn't very happy, and died :( Everything defrosted blah blah blah AAARGGHHHH
To say I was anoyed/upset/stressed was kind of an understatement, as the school holidays were just about to begin, plus I had just lost a whole freezer full of food.
Anyway, I called the manufacturers, and they were very helpful. They arranged for a refrigeration engineer to come out and look at it. He then submitted his report and I rang them up yesterday, as I hadn't heard anything. They kindly informed me I was to contact Comet (who I bought it from) and give them a code so I could get a replacement!!!!!
Comet then phoned me back this morning, and we arranged for them to come out on Friday.......so I am a very happy bunny :D I suspect if I'd called Comet first, and as the appliance was out of guarantee, they'd have fobbed me off with some excuse. I called BEKO because I wanted to know WHY a £250 appliance should fail, so early on in its lifespan...they obviously agreed with me that it was outrageous ;)
So woohoo.....we'll be all refridgerated again soon...and I can get some cheese *grin*

3 Comments:

Blogger Yoshimi said...

You go get em. Personally I think you scared them into giving you a new fridge :)

2:56 PM  
Blogger Knittingmummy said...

Well done on getting a new freezer I don't know how I would cope without mine.lol. I also must say that I love those Tiger shorts the colours are great, my other fav are the orange coloured ones, you may have guessed I love bright colours.
Amanda.x

3:50 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Well done! Stick to your guns and get it sorted!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home