Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tardis...the FO!!!!!!

Wow.... I never thought I would get it done in time....its taken me about 20 hours all in all......PHEW!!!! I couldn't have finished it though, without the help of my DH :) I chose really heavyweight fabric to make it, as I wanted it to look "boxy" and keep its shape, and it was so heavy, it took him supporting its weight whilst I sewed. He was going to go out tonight as well, but cried off at the last minute. I can just see it now, me sitting on my own trying to sew it, roaring and swearing my head off at it.... hehehehe
But its finished, just in time for my youngest son's 4th birthday tomorrow.....
I have certainly earned my day off on Mothering Sunday this week...I can tell you!!! I'll have made 3 cakes, orgainsed 2 parties......
Its a Mum's Life :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

That is fab!! If you aren't waited on hand and foot all day and night on Sunday then you need to sort those boys out ;o) Fab Mummy Sarah!!
xxx

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home