Monday, March 12, 2007

Tardis...a WIP :)



Its all pinned up and ready to be sewn!!! Its going to be a playhouse that fits over my square dining room table, as a birthday present for my youngest son.
I did the letters in felt, and ironed double sided interfacing to the back (Bonda-web...great stuff!)...cutting them all out and doing that took 2 hours.....
All I have to do now, is sew all the panels on, and the windows/panels with the writing on, which I will do tomorrow night. Then I need to get some ribbon to go around the windows/panels on Wednesday when I go into town, then attatch that on Wednesday, and hopefully get it all sewn together Weds night or maybe Thursday....I am quite chuffed with it actually Well, thats considering I am not really a sewer....

Its keeping me from my knitting though....

3 Comments:

Blogger Girlie-swirls said...

Hey looks fab sarah are you taking orders??lol;)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

LOL, I told you you should start selling them on you website!!!
That looks ace.
I know, I didn't buy enough. I think I might have to have another trip to Coldspring......

7:29 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

That's really very cool. I hope he loves it...

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home