Thursday, March 15, 2007

Feeling inspired by Spring .:*~*THE RESULTS*~*:.

Dyed this up yesterday, and as it was such a nice day, it only needed an overnight finishing in the airing cupboard!
I ordered a few Ashford Wool Dyes las week, from Twist Fibre Craft as they were quite reasonably priced, and the purple is one of those. It was so easy to work with too, you only need an extra two minute zap in the microwave, and I just used my usual method for the rest of it. The rest are food grade dyes....
I am reaaly please with how it has turned out, the colours are so vibrant!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gemma said...

Beautiful! The Ashford dyes look good, might have to have a squizz.

I'm a couple of seasons out from you, i've just been doing autumn leaves for my mum!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

That is lovely! Really captures spring. See this is why I didn't buy lots at SkipNorth, because I can get my yarn fix from you and Gem!!
Nic
xxx

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home