Friday, September 01, 2006

Rainbow Pants!!!!!


The first of 6!!! I have a trade order for a website called WoweeNappies and I am really excited about it!!! My second trade order within a year of starting up.......I can't quite believe it. Its mad really, as I don't do any advertising, I only have a blog, no website or anything yet!
My good friends at Puddlepants have been fantastic at being my "shop window".....and long may it continue :o)
A big thankyou to Gemma for being an amazing koolaid dyeing person....and also to Sara for helping me sort out the pants pattern, I bounced all my ideas off her. Thank goodness for good friends, who like to share their fantastic talents with others. I can only *hope* I am as helpful in return!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gemma said...

They look fantastic hun, you deserve mucho success with them! I'm not at all surprised you're doing so well, even without a website.

That wool was born to be cute shorts, and it's a thrill for me everytime to see something I waved a turkey baster at become something so fabby.

And yes, you are always a huge help, whether it be rescuing me with supreme Addi bamboo needles when I order the wrong size, or making a chart I can read so I can make some longies, I wouldn't be knitting with the gusto I am now without you!

Long live BabyLongLegs!!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Sara Seahorse said...

lovely yarn Gemma! Sarah, it is always fun bouncing stuff - msn is fab for that. I have got yet another pattern idea so may be catching up with you soon :)

2:53 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Wow! They are cool. I love the colour-well done Gemma. I think I need some more KA dying!!
Well done on the new order too.
xx

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home