Friday, September 01, 2006

My house is broken!!!!

...........but hopefully not for long.
The insurance company have been FAB...they sent a loss assessor round as soon as they could, and an electrician and dryer people....
The loss assessor was great.....I am to have a newly decorated kitchen, units, worktops, lights floor....the works :) Plus some new white goods, because the water/moisture could have got inside and damaged them...
We also have two industrial blowers...one in the kitchen and one upstairs for the bathroom, and a dehumidifier here in the kitchen. The dryer people will be coming back next week to do all their moisture tests again, and if we are dry we can go ahead with the rebuilding..if not they will have to rip all the plaster off the affected areas and dry it all out that way. I am really hoping that won't have to happen....please keep everything crossed for me!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wye Sue said...

I hope it all dries quickly, I hate the smell of wetness...

3:40 PM  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

You poor thing:( Hope things dry speedily for you

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home