Saturday, August 05, 2006

Pleased as Punch!!!!!!!!

I had a fantastic day yesterday. Joel and I went to a meetup at Nottingham Castle, with a few members of the online parenting forum I frequent, Mumsonline Its was just great to meet some peeps I'd only spoken to before on MSN messenger, namely Gemma and a few others. We went on the train there and back.....Joel loved it.
When I got back, and inevitable turned on the PC (teehee) I found an email from KittyKins.....and YAY!!!!! My shorts are on the website!!!!
Have a looksee ...... Babylonglegs at Kittykins

I feel so proud..... I have dedicated this massive achievement to the memory of my Grandma, who sadly passed away earlier this year. I had the opportunity to take this on a few days after coming back from her funeral. I was so unsure as to whether I could do it, but I had a good long think, and realised my Grandma would have encouraged me to go for it.......so I did, and 3 months later here I am!

So a BIG thankyou to Anj at Kittykins for having faith in my product, to Annie for also having faith in me.....and to all my friends for supporting me this past year whilst Babylonglegs has been finding its feet. I couldn't have done it without you xXxXxXxXx

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

YAY!!! Thats ace news, Sarah. I bet your Grandma is so proud of you. What an acheivement. Well done.
Nic
xxx

10:01 PM  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

WOW well done you I am so proud of you:)

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home